Our team has deep experience is all facets of marketing, communications and design, from brochures, user conferences, financial analyst meetings, to videos and fund raisers. In addition to these core skills, all of us have worked in a variety of industries, including information technology, education, financial services, training, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and life sciences. We deliver on time and under budget, contributing to our clients' success. Our technical expertise enables us to work efficiently, because we understand the complex environments - both internal and external - of our clients.
Diane Cooney, Principal
- Communications: technical, internal, multicultural, collateral, and sales support;
- Brand Management: corporate, product, and public positioning;
- Event Management: tradeshows, internal events, fundraising;
- Strategic Planning: change management and M&A initiatives.
Diane is an experienced marketing and communications professional with over fifteen years of experience in all facets of marketing. She has developed marketing and communication strategies and tactics, technical communications, and books and articles for the trade press. Some of the firms she has worked for include, Siemens Medical Solutions, USA, SMART Business Advisory and Consulting, UNIVERSUM, First Consulting Group, and US Interactive. Her consulting experience also includes projects for several Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies.
MBA, Marketing, Villanova University, Villanova PA
Graduate Certificate, Strategic Communication, Villanova University, Villanova PA.
BA, Biology and English, Immaculata University, Immaculata PA
DIA Annual Meeting, June 2010
Strategic Selling, Miller Heiman, May 2007
Clinical Workflow Know-How, May 2005
German Cultural Awareness, 2004
Intro to Drug Development, 1997
Presenting "Leveraging Training and Communication Strategies For Global Change Management" on the panel, The International Challenge and Enhanced Communications through Cultural Understanding, Drug Information Association Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, June 14, 2010.
James Cooney, Principal
- Media experience across a variety of organization sizes, spanning both traditional and new media;
- Design background runs the gamut from print to web to identity and branding;
- Project management and workflow, including outsourcing;
- Over 10 years of professional web experience.
James is a design professional with experience in a variety of technical arenas. He has developed and managed websites, intranets, outside advertising, collateral and branding for newspaper, financial, pharmaceutical, health care and other industries. Some of the firms he has worked with include Tribune Interactive, Vision Financial Markets, Metroland, and Choice Plus Networks.
B.S. In Electrical Engineering, minor in Electronic Arts, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
DIA Annual Meeting, June 2010
Zend PHP Foundations, 2010
FINRA Anti-Money Laundering Training, 2009
Christine Tarlecki, Senior Communications Specialist
- Social media experience including using Twitter, FaceBook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, and other social media channels;
- Event management experience including conferences, and fundraisers;
- Writing experience includes: magazines, blogs, collateral;
- Experience in the medical, information technology, and records management industries.
Christine has nine years of communications experience. She served as editor and event management supervisor during her tenure at News-Line, a medical publisher. Her areas of expertise include public relations and event management.
B.A. in English/Professional Writing, minor in Public Relations, Kutztown University
Pragmatic Marketing Classes, 2007